ART, MUSIC AND CULTURAL EVENTS
Lucca a magical city, where time stands still
From Aurora’s windows you can enjoy a favorite view on the most important events in Lucca;
- In July, with the Summer Festival singers with national and international caliber perform in concert and you can see the concerts from our windows, DIRECTLY ON THE STAGE
- In September, in honor of the feast of Santa Croce, you can attend the "Luminara" Procession of Lucca
- In October there will be LUCCA COMIX, a worldwide comics and games event
- In December and January the Christmas markets and the ice skating rink are held in Piazza Napoleone
- And many other events ...
“Noble Floor” is overlooking to Piazza Napoleone in the heart of Lucca. All the best places in Lucca are closed by the apartment, such as the sixteenth-century walls, the famous Romanesque churches and the Museum of the Giacomo Puccini native house.
CLOSED TO EVERYTHING
- Viareggio and Versilia Coast to 30km
- Pisa to 19 km
- Firenze to 80 km
- Garfagnana and ski slopes to 60 km
- Pisa international airport to 23 km